Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Adventurous Spirits and Paws





So, we like adventures. That much is clear, because who doesn't like adventures?
Yo! Lets try this again, so Sarah kind of, sort of deleted everything the first time we wrote this post. (Not my fault. Somehow.)
Sarah slept over and Luna took advantage of this fact, she slept in between us. Luna slept with her paws in the air. Not going to lie, Sarah and Luna looked adorable sleeping that I wanted to take a picture of them sleeping. Not creepy right?
Later on, we went out to world  to explore and had Starbucks and Subway. Yum! 
Love,
Erika Lucia <3 

Sums up our friendship.



Top: Fire | Jacket: Elwood | Sunglasses and Bag: Couch | Earrings: JCPenney | Boots: Shiekk | Red Lips: Bare Mineral | Leggings: Forever 21 | Shorts: Gift 

Hey, so, yeah. There was quite a lot of wandering to be done. While wandering, I've learned a few things: I'm really glad I don't go to Erika's school,  I like to stand on things and pretend I'm a giant, (You are a giant!) and I love our town's "mini mall."
Seriously, though, what's better than a slightly grotty building where you can buy parakeets, and then buy fake Chucks just a few yards away from said songbirds?
Parakeets are songbirds, right?
Sarah.


Jacket, top: Forever 21 | Skirt, necklace: Fashionbug | Tights: WalMart |Boots: Forever | Watch, bag: gifts from family | Sunglasses: Claire's | Cuff: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment