Tuesday, February 26, 2013

(Crazy) Cat Ladies

Hi! So. Welcome and all that.
If you don't know me, I'm Sarah from The Ridiculous Sort, and I've decided that it's high time that I start working with Erika on the internet, because why not. I mean, if you think about it, Why Not is really the best reason to do anything, right?
Anyway, you can expect outfit pictures here and on my other blog, so don't mind me, or my face.(Do mind!) (Problem child).
You'll be seeing a lot of it.
Also, my room, which is perpetually a mess (sorry).
Learn to love it.
Sarah.

Tee shirt: Old Navy | Skirt, studded bangles: Forever 21 | Necklace, black bangles: Charming Charlie | Beaded bracelet: something about Haiti | Flats: Payless | Pile: made of magazines

Hello everybody! It's Erika, the girl you see on Sarah's bed. Sarah explained how we are partnering up to blog, but she forgot to mention that we will be on YouTube. Hopefully, soon. So you guys will get to see the videos on here, as well as pictures. You'll be seeing a lot of randomness mixed with clothes and lots of conversation about different things. For example, the pictures on my Bebe Sport pants and how they look like it belongs to Cat Woman. This is a very cool thing. 
Ps. I took over Sarah's iPad (thief) and took a picture on Instagram, so this is what it ended up looking like. I look cross-eyed.
Love, 
Erika Lucia

                                          Pants: Bebe Sport (aka Cat women)| Shirt: Fire 

No comments:

Post a Comment